Bgl, i want to let u know wat it would b like for me to haf 1 wish,
If I had one wish, we would run away
Showing love all day.
If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life
And you'd be my wife.
If I had one wish, I'll wish i have flying powers
so that I could see you everyday.
If I had one wish, I would wish i was born
and live in the same place as you so I could see you everyday.
Hey Bgl, say you care for me cause
You know I care for you
You know that I'll be true
You know that I won't lie
You know that I will try
To be your everything.
I'm a man of my words, baby.
I will never turn my back on you.
I will keep all my words just like how i promise.
I've never felt this way before,
I can tell that our love is real.
Love you to the max Hannah.<3
//Your bby<3
